Published: December 8, 2020 | Author: admin
The wedding season for 2020 is finally here and we couldn’t be more excited. With the entire year going by in isolation and quarantine, a lot of weddings and celebratory events were either cancelled or delayed until further Government notice or conducted in the presence of 10-15 people. Esika world, an Indian suits and sarees wholesale manufacturers, has curated a lookbook that you can abide by during your wedding shopping of your loved ones.
Looking at the confusion of all you ladies out there, we have curated the lookbook keeping in mind the various functions that generally are part of the wedding making it easy for you to find the perfect and appropriate outfit for all the functions. Following are the outfit options that you can browse to suit your taste.
1. Exude elegance – Mehendi functions are meant to have a lot of fun and pictures. And as the day progresses, it is given that the outfit must look good at all times. This Mehendi green ensemble is the perfect choice for a long mehendi function, as it is lightweight and will surely make you look gorgeous.
2. Beat the mehendi greens – Wearing an all green ensemble to a mehendi function is getting a tad bit cliched. The most popular Indian combination of red and green never goes out of style. So don this outfit with light jewelry, and you will be good to go.
1. Shine bright like a diamond – On the day of sangeet, not only do you dance your heart out, but you also would like to turn heads. Wearing a saree can never go wrong and this black saree with golden foil embroidery is a beautiful blend of comfortable and risque. This saree is easy to wrap around and lets you maneuver with ease.
2. Look regal – Royal blue is the one colour that fails to make an impression. This regal looking royal blue kurta set is a sure shot head turner. Do not miss out the hand embroidery detailing that makes it look so gorgeous.
1. Glow like sunshine – The sun may be out, but there is nothing stopping you from beaming like the sun. Don this trendy and classic yellow kaftan piece that will make you look haldi-ready and just so cool. The best part about this outfit is that it’s so versatile that you can wear it to a low-key function as well as to a full fledged function.
1. Pretty in Pink – You can never go wrong with a beautiful pink coloured chikankari anarkali for a wedding. This gorgeous flowy ensemble will speak for itself at the wedding. This outfit will make you look gorgeous, elegant, and royal at the same time. Each element in the outfit stands out from the rest ensuring that you stand out too.
2. Do some shararat with Sharara – A wedding calls for a lot of mischief and fun and you also have to get around getting work done as well. As previously said, royal blue is a very eye catching colour and is perpetually stylishly, so run around doing errands and have fun at the wedding to the fullest in this hand embroidered blue sharara outfit.
We hope we were able to help you to decide what you can wear to the upcoming weddings by narrowing down outfits for the most common functions that take place. Stock up your wardrobe with Esika World’s clothes, a women’s wholesale clothing manufacturer that has a wide range of Indian and traditional outfits. The versatile collection consists of many different styles and significant color combinations for every occasion and event.