Published: June 19, 2019 | Author: admin
Kaftan is a long loose dress which was worn in the Middle Eastern countries. A very stylish piece of dress to be adorned on a regular day or on an occasion, Kaftan adds a classy touch to your look. Today, rather than going for the traditional embroidered salwar suits, women opt for style statement dresses – be it Indian or western. And to mix it all some fusion wear, which is a blend of Indo-western wear. Coming back to Kaftans, below is a style guide that will help you to look beautiful and stylish in a Kaftan!
1. Kaftan with palazzos – A classic Indian style of wearing a Kaftan is with a pair of palazzos. The loose and comfortable Kaftan when worn with palazzos looks beautiful and adds to the elegance of your attire. If you opt for solid colors or lacey designs keep the jewellery low. You can wear a nice neckpiece and ear studs to look classy. Or else, if you have a pair of printed Kaftan and palazzos, go for just simple earrings and a clutch.
2. Kaftan with shorts – To create a modern and sophisticated look, team a Kaftan with your favourite denim shorts and look fabulous. Ripped shorts also look great with a paisley print Kaftan and some boho-chic accessories, like a bracelet and earrings.
3. Kaftan Jacket – Pick your favourite tank, jeans a Kaftan jacket for an evening party to become a fashionista. These jackets are available in various lengths so you can choose the one that fits perfect for the event. And if you want to keep one for regular wear, choose a waist length Kaftan jacket.
4. Kaftan with leggings – The best way to dress stylishly for office is to pair Kaftan with leggings. A classic way of styling Kaftan is with leggings. You can pair Kaftan of various styles and lengths with a pair of leggings to look gorgeous and chic.
5. Kaftan with skirt – Teaming up a tight fitted pencil skirt with kaftan is a great idea if you want to be the style diva for any event. A long chain necklace and bracelets look fabulous with a Kaftan and skirt.
Try these styles and make heads turn wherever you go. And if you want to buy some cool styles and prints of Kaftans, check for some Kaftans manufacturers in Mumbai who design the most beautiful patterns on these classy dresses.