Today, you can find Kaftans in every market and mall. Almost every brand is choosing styles of Kaftan in their collection. These kaftans are great to wear for a party or as an evening wear. And styling a Kaftan is also fun – you can see it on our previous post!
So talking about the styles of Kaftans famous around the world, we have collected 7 best Kaftan styles you can wear for evening parties;
1. Full Length Kaftan – A full length Kaftan can have half, 3/4th or full sleeves with a Moroccan touch. Mostly, a Kaftan will feature a V-neck and a dainty necklace would look beautiful on it.
2. Kaftan Dress – Like a regular dress, a Kaftan dress features a narrower waistline and beautiful patterns or laces.
3. Arabian Kaftan – Prints in various colours and designs that symbolize Arab regions come under Arabian styles of Kaftan.
4. Full Sleeved Kaftan – A gorgeous way to stylize your look for a party is by wearing a long sleeved Kaftan. Be it a dress or tunic, a long sleeved Kaftan adds an elegant and classy touch to your look.
5. Tassel-trim Kaftan – Tassels always adds a feminine touch and makes you look elegant and stylish at the same time. A Kaftan that features tassel trims on the edges looks beautiful and is ideal for beach parties and vacations. Pairing it with shorts is a great idea too!
6. Floral Kaftan – Kaftans with floral prints are in vogue. Just to give yourself a Hawaiian look, wear a floral Kaftan dress to an evening party.
7. Embroidered Kaftan – Embroidery look beautiful on all types of clothes, be it a westernized gown or an Indo-western gown from India. A Kaftan with embroidery on the neckline is a beautiful addition for your closet.
There are many Kaftan exporters in India who produce the most beautiful designs and styles of this piece of dress.