It is the first month of the year. Now that also means that it is wedding season. In India, we all literally wait for this season all year round so that we get to deck up and eat as much as we would like to without any guilt whatsoever. And in case you are also attending a full blown wedding after almost 2 years, just like us, this blog could be your holy grail when it comes to fashion and style tips. After all, who is so excited to be finally attending a wedding after what feels like aeons of years? And after all this while, we all know we deserve some new outfits to accommodate in our wardrobe which is currently brimming with all styles 2019.
So let us talk about the new styles that have been introduced and about designer suits for women on wholesale that you can buy for the upcoming wedding season –
- An evergreen saree – Sarees are 6/9 yards of sheer elegance that never goes out of style. Donning a Saree will definitely make you feel light weight and get you to look absolutely stunning and drop dead gorgeous. The best part about the saree from Esika World is that they are pre draped. So that even is the best solution for those who are saree virgins or do not have the time to drape a saree around but really love to wear one.
- The sheer elegance of Anarkali – Anarkalis are literally the holy grail ethnic wear for women as one can never have enough Anarkalis with them. As an outfit, Anarkali looks super elegant and totally suits the female body silhouette adding to the femininity. You can definitely wear this Rani Pink Embroidered Anarkali set to a function at the wedding and make heads turn.
- Twirl in your Sharara – Sharara has such a nice vibe and is so comfortable too. It is a perfect outfit for an event at any time of the day and can be paired with jhumkas and a potli to complete the look. You can choose to wear a dupatta or not, but do not forget to wear jewelled flats, as you know you want to dance the evening away, right?
- Comfort in kaftan – Kaftans are all over the rage right now, thanks to the queen of Bollywood – Kareena Kapoor Khan who made it a trend during the lockdown of 2020 and made it the summer uniform of many households and youngsters around the country. This feel good outfit looks very breezy and chic when worn with appropriate jewellery and accessories. You can definitely opt for this for a day event and pair it with funky or junk jewellery to make yourself stand out.
- Feel pretty in embroidery – Embroidered kurtis are totally a game changer. They look so ethereal and also rich as the handiwork comes through and grabs eyeballs in no time. This Bottle Green Embroidered A-line Kurti looks really pretty and is sure to ooze elegance from anyone who chooses to wear it.
You can buy all these designer suits for women on wholesale from Esika World. You can buy such wholesale clothing for women at reasonable rates on the website itself or by reaching out to us on our social media accounts like Instagram or Facebook.