Indian ethnic dresses are not only popular in India but they are also loved across the globe. Women love wearing ethnic clothes during weddings and parties. Indian weddings consist of traditional outfits and to add to the beauty of ethnic clothes, several accessories like nose ring, bangles and bindis can be used. There are many different ways in which a traditional outfit can be accessorized.
Here are some of the tips that can help make ladies ethnic wear look more elegant and different:
- Big Kundan danglers: Kundan jewellery gives a traditional yet modern look. If someone wears the big Kundan danglers, they don’t need to wear a neck piece. The embroidery on the outfit and danglers alone will complete the look.
- Grand Jhumkis and a small bindi: Grand jhumkis are in fashion from a long time and today, many women have started wearing them with a small bindi. For instance, a black bindi can go really well with golden jhumkis.
- Big Mang tikas: In Indian weddings, traditional outfit can be worn with a stunning maang tika. It will be like a statement piece that will elevate the look of the outfit.
- Bangles: Indian women are fond of bangles. They wear bangles with salwar kurtas, saris and even lehengas. Kundan bangles or glass bangles in attractive colors can make the look complete and elegant.
- Clutches: All shape and sizes of clutches are popular and in trend. They go well with all traditional attires. Clutches can be chosen according to the colour combination of the outfit.
- Indo western gowns
Sari, lehenga and salwar suit manufacturers in India have a huge scope for business in the marriage season. If you plan on buying a designer ethnic dress for your friend or relative’s wedding, make sure you choose the best quality clothing.