Navratri is just around the corner and this is definitely going to be a special one. Owing to the global pandemic, netizens could not enjoy Navratri last year, i.e. in 2020 and hence, making the much-awaited Navratri 2021 super special. Not only is it just a mega fiesta it is also 9 days full of fun and frolic, yummy food, and not to forget – garbaa!
Every day of the 9 days of Navratri has a specific colour designated to it, where it is said that wearing those colours on the very day brings peace and calmness to one’s being.
It also signifies a sense of devotion from the person donning the colors. Women and men alike love wearing colourful and beautiful ethnic outfits before going to worship Goddess Durga. You should also start making your purchases of ladies wear wholesale while you are at it as Navratri is not far away.
The Colors for this Navratri season in accordance with the dates are –
- October 7: Yellow – Signifying happiness and positivity, this colour is the epitome of glowing happiness and sunshine. Kickstart your Navratri looking like a burst of sunshine in this yellow patiala. With zardozi embroidery along the neckline and hem of the short kurti, and embroidery running along with the falling fabric on the patiala, this outfit is sure to make you look like a walking talking sunshine.
- October 8: Green – This colour signifies new beginnings and growth, meaning good things are coming that will give you growth, and eradicating all the evil. This A-line kurti in a soft green shade is so beautiful and elegant, a striking contrast to the yellow outfit. Laidback and chic is the mood for the day, for sure!
- October 9: Grey – The colour grey signifies strength and transformation. This powder grey kurti with gota work is so beautiful. And the combination of champagne and grey never gets old. It just looks so classy and elegant, oh! We are never going to get enough of this combination.
- October 10: Orange – Being one of the brightest colours, orange signifies all sorts of positive vibes like energy and happiness. It also refers to tranquillity, brightness and knowledge. With this comfortable and bright orange A-line kurti, you can look like the symbol of tranquillity who is the bearer of a bewitching smile and light up the world around you..quite literally.
- October 11: White – White, as we all know, stands for peace and purity. White is just such a pure colour, it even signifies loyalty and wisdom. This white embroidered set with work along the neckline and sheer sleeves looks as pure as it can get. Paired with up champagne coloured pair of pants, this outfit will look complete with some golden jhumkas and a bracelet or a watch on the wrist.
- October 12: Red – The most appropriate colour for women is red. You ask why? It is because red is the colour that represents all things woman. Red signifies beauty and fearlessness. And this outfit from our premium brand is no less! This red A-line suit has gota and sheer detailing, finished with embroidery along the neckline and the hem. The outfit just looks so fearless and oozes beauty. And as we all know, there is no better colour than red when in doubt, right?
- October 13: Royal blue – Royal Blue is hands down one of the best evening shades. Signifying good health and prosperity, this royal blue Anarkali suit is extremely elegant and perfect for that upcoming garba night in society. The contrasting gold detailing all along the kurti is going to definitely make you stand out from the crowd of garba dancers. This also makes for an extremely comfortable and perfect partner for dancing, this should definitely make it to your Navratri list.
- October 14: Pink – Ashtami, aka the eighth day of Navratri, happens to be the day households invite young girls, who are considered to be Maa Durga’s avatar, for a feast. One would want to be super comfortable and wear flowy outfits to be able to accomplish the task and what is better than an Anarkali set? This outfit oozes comfort and is also very elegant, even for the aarti time.
- October 15: Purple – Signifying and honouring intelligence and peace, purple is truly one of the best colours out there. This purple Anarkali suit with golden handiwork and embroideries is the perfect way to end the 9-day fiesta. The 9th day of Navratri also happens to be Dussehra and this outfit will look so pretty while Ravan Dahan.
Esika world is a premium brand for ethnic wear where you can find all these outfits and many more at your fingertips. Being a premium brand for ethnic wear gives us the privilege to provide the best quality of ladies wear wholesale that you can tuck away for all the special occasions in your life.
To check out all these outfits and browse for more options, you can log onto Esika Website and check out the collection.