An Anarkali is a style statement in itself, but styling it appropriately is a must! Anarkalis suits are such a versatile piece that it goes with pretty much every occasion, every body type, and basically everyone. Anarkalis suits are extremely popular and they date back to the 1960s and 70s. They have returned to the fashion industry and quickly became a hot favourite with celebrities as well as with common women. These garments are beautiful, graceful, majestic, and ooze royalty. Anarkali suits are available at many places and stores, including at our wholesale store in Mumbai – Esika World. You can also find salwar suits and churidar sets in wholesale at our flagship store situated in celebrity-studded Khar, Mumbai.
With the wedding season right around the corner, we have come up with some styles in which you can style your Anarkalis that will help you elevate your look and look party ready at every occasion.
- Jhumka gira re – Be it a heavily embellished Anarkali, or a simple Anarkali, wearing a gorgeous pair of earrings will never go out of style when it comes to styling an Anarkali. An Anarkali creates an illusion of a tall person, with long dwindling jhumkas, you will be sure to look one with a slender neck.
- Adorn your neck with jewels – If you feel your neck is left to hang and dry without any embellishments, by all means, go for a statement neckpiece. Not only the neckpiece add to the look, but it will also make your bejewelled neck look appealing.
- High heels, for the win! – Stand tall in your Anarkali with high heels as you don’t want to sweep the floor with your Anarkali, now do you? An Anarkali reaches the floor, hiding the churidar entirely, so heels will act as a rescue to stray the attention away from the Anarkali to your entire look.
- Wear your hair up or let it flow down your shoulders? – The way you style your hair can change your entire game of dressing up! If you wear your hair in an extravagant updo, you will be ready to go to that sangeet function or any other reception or wedding party without any other thought, whereas letting it down will give you an elegant look and that is perfect for a normal outing, a get together or a casual day out.
- Wrap it up! – Keep a dupatta or a stole in handy and wrap it around stylishly instead of just wrapping it around your neck or let it lose across your shoulders. You can try wrapping it around your waist and tying them to your wrists or also use a belt and let the dupatta flow from around your neck, passing it through the belt. Do not go cliche with this one, try out new looks and you would be good to go!