Terms And Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of service is subject to your acceptance of compliance with the following terms and conditions. Terms By subscribing to or using any of our services you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the Terms, regardless of how you subscribe to or use the services. If you do not want to be bound by the Terms, you must not subscribe to or use our services.
- Esikaworld.com is an ethnic wear portal, a company incorporated under the laws of
- Use of the website is offered to you conditioned on acceptance without modification of all the conditions and notices contained in these terms, as may be posted on the website from time to time. Esikaworld.com at its sole discretion reserves the right not to accept a user from registering on the website without assigning any reason thereof.
- User Conduct and Rules:
You agree and undertake to use the website and the service.
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree and undertake that when using a Service, you will not:
- Abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- Post or publish, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information;
- Circulate or upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
- Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs may damage the operation of the Website or another's computer;
- Pyramid schemes or chain letters conduct or forward surveys,
- Download any file posted by another user of a service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot legally distributed in such manner;
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular
- Violate, abuse, unethically manipulate or exploit any of the terms and conditions of this agreement or any terms and conditions for the use of the Website contained elsewhere.
- Report Abuse:
As per these terms, users are solely responsible for every material or content uploaded on to the website. Users can be held legally liable for their contents and may be held legally accountable if their contents or material include, for example, defamatory comments or material protected. If you come across any abuse or violation of these terms, please report us.